January book haul

Every January I have exams for about 3 weeks. That means I don't have time to read many books. 
I only managed to read 2 books during January and one of them was in the first few days of 2016. However, during those 3 weeks of doing nothing but studying, I tend to buy a lot of books... a. lot. of. books. That happens to me every time I have exams, whether it is during January or June. I can't help it, it's what keeps me happy during those moments of frustration (sorry not sorry)! With that being said, I'm going to show you the 8 books I bought in the month of January:


(from bottom to top):
1. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
2. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raash
3. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
4. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
5. The Martian by Andy Weir
6. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
7. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
8. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?
 

2 comments

  1. I haven't read ANY of these yet by I'm DYINGGGG to get my hands on The Raven Boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH me too!! I've been hearing so many good things about it so I had to get it! I hope I can read it soon :)

      Delete