contemporary tbr

Hello friends!

Today I'm going to talk to you about contemporary books!!! 😍 I looooove me some cute, fluffy reads - they just make me feel good. I can devour most of these books in less than 24 hours so I always love to have TONS of contemporary books on my TBR.

Since I haven't been reading much, I've accumulated quite a bit of books, so I decided to make a list of contemporary books that I need to read asap! And if I get to read at least 5 of these this summer, I might do a blog post about fantasy (or maybe I'll write a blog post about it, just in case 😏). This list also includes a few next contemporary releases that I'm super excited about!

There are way more contemporary books I want to read but these are my must-read! Without any further ado, here are the beautiful contemporary books I need to read asap:

Once and For All by Sarah Dessen; Alex Approximately by Jenn Bennett; Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith; The Animal Under the Fur by E.J Mellow

By Your Side by Kasie West; P.S. I Like You by Kasie West; The Hating Game by Sally Thorne; One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid;

Since You've Been Gone, The Unexpected Everything and Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door and Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Night Owls by Jenn Bennett; Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley

Those are A LOT OF BOOKS! I really wanted to read most of these this summer, but there are a lot of fantasy books waiting for me on my shelf (EMPIRE OF STORMS!!!!!!). I shall keep you updated on my progress!

Do you have any contemporary books that you're dying to read? Let me know in the comments!


No comments